     cisco bgp summary

I found one cisco in this place we're using for a blackhole router, it's
running 11.3 which I believe is the latest IOS (?) This is the bgp summary
it gives me.  The only problem is the 'Active'.  Does this mean the peer
is up on a cisco or down?  If it's down, is 'Established' an up?  Sorry
this sounds so stupid, I haven't used ciscos in a long time.  As far as
this blackhole, I don't believe we're using it yet, so the peer could very
well be down.

blackhole>sho ip bgp summ
BGP table version is 1, main routing table version 1

Neighbor        V    AS MsgRcvd MsgSent   TblVer  InQ OutQ Up/Down
State/PfxRcd
204.152.184.134 4  7777       0       0        0    0    0 never    Active

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Senior Systems Administrator
Netrail, Inc.