     Re: radiusmon w/ Livingston Radius Server 2.0.1+some_patches

This inspired me to hook up radiusmon and it's failing for me as well.
And, to check whether it was my config, I tryed radpwtst from the same
machine with the same shared secret, username and password and it
(radpwtst) succeeded.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.