     Re: more hostmon problems

I've done some more digging and tracing of the code involved in my
previous query, and discovered that in fact, the variables I wanted to
monitor appear to being monitored but are never logged at info level,
and thus don't show up in netconsole or the web output at info level. If
I set the threshold to push one of them into warning then it shows up
fine in netconsole. So, my question now is, is this the intended
behaviour or a bug? I personally would like info level to show all
variables monitored, as it provides feedback and reassurance that the
variable is actually being monitored.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.