     Re: New Nocol install weird messages

> These 'unknown' variables are being monitored by hostmon-client.

	Yes, I know.

> The error
> about 'unknown variables' is only listed once to avoid creating a large
> file.

	Ok.

> I dont want to put it between 'if $debug' because you need a warning
> message (better safe than sorry). You could uncomment the rest of the
> variables in the config file and set high variables, or ignore the warning
> message.  The portion of the hostmon code that does this is:
>
>     if ( !$isknownvar{$dvname} ) {
>        # print out error message only ONCE
>       if (!$isunknownvar{$dvname}) {
>         print STDERR "do_line: ERROR unknown variable in data ..." ;
>         ++$isunknownvar{$dvname} ;
>       }

	Ok, thanks.

		BUT YOUR STILL NOT ANSWERING A FEW THINGS.......

(Maybe you just keep missing them..............)

1) Why do I keep getting "(libdebug) eventlog syswrite error:"
2) What does "do_line: ERROR- no 'default' config for DFspace_%used" mean?
3) What causes a "newSocket() connect failed: Interrupted system call".

			Thanks, Tuc/TTSG