     Re: more problems with WEBNOCOL..

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Matthew E. Pearson wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 02:28:45 -0400
> From: Matthew E. Pearson <mpearson@tiac.net>
> To: nocol-users@navya.com
> Subject: more problems with WEBNOCOL..
>
> Ok... beyond weird cookie issues with MS IE..
>
> I get occasionally a broken image link.. Status: user Variable/value =0 Down
> at 0/0 0:00 intermixed with good data.. anyone else run into this? I have 3
> or 4 in my display (of like 50 things)
>
> thanks in advance..

What about on other pages?  Does that particular image exist (ie. the
one that it's trying to display); does the web server have permission to
read it?  Furthermore, how busy is your web server (ie. the server that's
giving the pages back to you)?  (I've seen random images "disappear" on
boxes that are having a tough time "keeping up")

Check your error log (on the web server) and see if there are any clues
in there.

Regards,
Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell                          Commercial Systems Corp.
russell@cscorp.com                               http://www.cscorp.com/

                                                     Ph: 1-888/COMM-SYS