     [nocol-users] Good job!

Just wanted to say thanks to the authors and everyone who's worked on
NOCOL - I just spent less than an hour, working from home, and now
have my entire network being monitored.  Its much easier to work with
now than the last time I touched it.  Great job.

(hi mikedoug!)

Bill

--
 Bill Bradford			Systems and Network Administrator
mrbill@comco.com	 	 Computational Mechanics, Inc.