     [nocol-users] NEW NOCOL BETA 4.2.2b2

I was trying to integrate *all* the patches I have recieved from the
nocol users, but that is just delaying this beta release...

I have put a new beta 4.2.2b2 release of NOCOL at:

 http://www.netplex-tech.com/software/nocol/downloads/nocol-4.2.2beta2.tar.gz

It has a number of major bugs fixed (see list in HISTORY).

Regarding the 'telnet' problem in hostmon, are the users having good
success using 'scp' instead of telnet? I can put a simple flag at the top
of the file which either skip's trying a telnet or not.

Is anyone using the 'telnet' file download interface successfully in
hostmon?

	-vikas
	Vikas Aggarwal