     nocollib.pl

	I just recently set up nocol and have run into a problem running any of
the modules that require nocollib.pl.  I'm running this on a stock RedHat 6.0
system with perl 5.00503. The error I'm seeing is (using bgpmon as an example):

/usr/local/nocol/bin/nocollib.pl did not return a true value at bgpmon line 62

Line 62 in this case is the line that requires nocollib.pl.  Is this version of
perl incompatible with nocllib.pl?  I'm not fluent enough in perl to figure
this one apparently as I can't see anything immediately wrong in the file.  Any
suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Especially since notifier is spewing tons
of e-mail messages about this error. ;)
			-Scott

--
| Scott Lampert         | Systems Administrator          |