     Re: Hostmon issues

> From:  Greg Swallow <gswallow@ai.org>
> Date:  Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:21:13 -0500 (EST)
>
> Finally, nocol-4.2.2beta3 doesn't compile on Solaris 2.6.  The SNMP
> utilities complain about a bunch of undefined references.  I've since
> given up on that issue because beta3 isn't official yet anyway.

Could you post (or send to me) the errors.  I don't really want to get into
the position of supporting nocol, but since I put together beta3, I'm probably
in the best position to figure out what I broke.

Chris

--
Chris Garrigues                 virCIO
http://www.DeepEddy.Com/~cwg/	http://www.virCIO.Com

  My email address is an experiment in SPAM elimination.  For an
  explanation of what we're doing, see http://www.DeepEddy.Com/tms.html

    Nobody ever got fired for buying Microsoft,
      but they could get fired for relying on Microsoft.

PGP signature