    Ive been trying to get the snmpmon-client code to work for me but keep getting errors like the following
snmpwalk ERROR for somerouter.bm/.interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifDescr: interfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifDescr.1 = "Ethernet0/0"
  Now it seems to be getting some data...snmpwalk works fine from command line.
Im curious is the snmpmon-client code broken? I have really looked over it yet, I was hoping this was a know bug.
Thank you for any help
Andrew Cochran
Logic Communications Ltd.