     Re: how does nocol send pages

On Tue, Sep 14, 1999 at 02:51:55PM -0700, Victor Zeve wrote:
> I have Nocol running on a linux box . All the pages work except one
> alias. When I use sendmail or /bin/mail to that pager it
> works fine. How does nocol generate the page and is there a way to
> send a test message through nocol.

NOCOL doesn't "generate" pages, only events... you can use some-
thing like the notifier scripts (running out of cron) or noclog.conf
to run other routines to send pages, however...

Hope that helps somewhat...

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell@cscorp.com

"I have made good judgements in the Past. I have made good judgements in
 the Future."                                           -- VP Dan Quayle