     Re: Netsaint

After mulling over some documentation, plugins, screenshots, etc... I find
one issue about netsaint that could present a problem.  It appears as
though you have to configure events individually.  Relating to my BGP
Peering Monitor for NOCOL, if I were to port this to netsaint, you would
have to code each IP address for each peer in the configuration to get an
accurate list of peers that are down on each router...whereas in NOCOL,
you can create an event for each peer based on the output of a 'sho bgp
sum' on a router without coding each peer.

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Sr. Systems Administrator
Netrail, inc.