     Spam to the list...

I've sent direct email to Vikas on two or three separate occassions
and, as of yet, have received no response... so I'm putting this to
the list... can we PLEASE have the "subscribers only" feature turned
ON for this list again to keep spammers from posting to the mailing
list?!  If not, would the users here consider moving the mailing
list to another system (yes, I'll host it if need-be)?

Thanks...
Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell@cscorp.com

 Real Programmers think better when playing Adventure or Rogue.