     [nocol-users] Other monitors

I'm seeing a general trend like I mentioned with pingmon (though I still
haven't seen the mail hit the list yet, I'm hoping it makes it before this
one).

Are there any benefits to actually using the data files that NOCOL has
rather than storing information in a linked list or array of structs?
Radiusmon seems to have a linked list of structs that does not include the
actual site information. So ... if I reread the config, the elements will
not match up and I don't have a sane/certain correlation between the old
linked list and the new linked list.

--Nathan

Nathan Clemons, Systems Engineer
WinStar Internet and Hosting Services