     Re: [nocol-users] no logging or paging

Ken,

1. if you find a core file from 'noclogd', then can you do a

	gdb noclogd core
	where

2. There is a test program under noclogd/ in the src dir (not been
   updated in a while though):

	cd noclogd/
	make newtest

   and then try to run 'newtest' which will send log messages to
   noclogd and see if they are logged.

	-vikas