     Re: [nocol-users] Strange webnocol behavior

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 01:59:17PM -0400, JoJo Brooks wrote:

> Has anyone else here seen instances where genweb.pl will sometimes
> fail to completely generate the Info.html page?
>
> I haven't yet been able to pin down a common cause, but it will
> happen at different places in the readout, lately 2 or 3 times
> an hour (being updated every 5 minutes).
>
> I haven't seen any difference in the appearance of the same information
> using netconsole, so I'm starting to wonder if the problem may be
> being caused by something coming back from the remote hostmon-client,
> or even someplace else...

How big is your info page?  What sort of system are you running on?
What version of NOCOL?  What version of Perl?  Which browser are you
using?  Have you compared the file against what you see in the browser
(ie. the HTML source)?  etc, etc...

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell@loosenut.com

 "If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten." -- George Carlin