     Re: [nocol-users] genweb.pl and plugin

Sorry, I was not clear about what I want :-)

I want to keep sound - since it wakes up our operators (Windows with Soundblaster :), but
when I browse it from Linux, I don't need the sound and popup bothers me.
So the right question, I guess is, how do I tell netscape to ignore it.

Thanks,

--
Dmitry Sazonov        <dmitry@bsc.lv>
IT,BankServiss, Riga  ph +371-7092553, mob: +371-9498710