     Re: [nocol-users] FreeBSD

No, we are a heavy FreeBSD shop here, and use NOCOL for much of our
monitoring.

I wasn't involved with the initial setup, but it has been running for a
long long time.  We monitor about 200 hosts, pop & smtp ports, disk
space, etc.

--
Scott K. Johnson
sjohnson@hetepu.net

    "Diabetes is like being expected to play the piano with one
     hand while juggling items with another hand, all while
     balancing with deftness and dexterity on a tightrope"
			                     Marlene Less, 1983

For information regarding diabetes and insulin pumps,
see http://www.metro-pumpers.org