     Re: [nocol-users] This data is OUTDATED

There are 2 spots where the timestamp could be messed up- in the monitors
(which will correct itself in the next pass) and in the HTML files (which
should also correct itself the next time genweb.pl is run). Hopefully
everything will have resolved itself by now, else just restart the
monitors.

	-vikas