     [nocol-users] Status of next release?

Has anyone heard anything about the next release?  I saw the 4.4beta in
the ftp repository and had a look.  I don't see any significant changes
to the core, just that nice graphing stuff with rrdtool.

There are a few enhancements I would like to submit to the project but I
want to wait till after the next release, so they are nicely integrated
with any major changes that are getting put into SNIPES.

- - - - -
Ean Kingston                  E-Mail: ean@novator.com
Senior UNIX Administrator      Phone: (416) 260-5131 x330
Webhosting                       Fax: (416) 260 5121
Novator Systems                  URL: www.novator.com