     Re: [snips-users] Can not generate rrdtool image, Why?

This was fixed in release 1.1. To install the new snipsweb.cgi and other
scripts, just delete the old ones and then run make install from your
SRCDIR/snipsweb directory.

By default, the make install does not overwrite existing CGI scripts to
prevent mangling any changes in the CGIs. However, now that the CGIs read
customizations from the $ETCDIR/snipsweb-confg file, perhaps the install
should overwrite the CGIs.

	-vikas