     [snips-users] rrdgraph.cgi graph readability

I was not satisfied with the readability of the graphs produced
by rrdgraph.cgi.  In the operations manual, the table refers to
variables, value ranges and units.  I used the units there to populate
a hash.  Please accept my patch below for consideration
to incorporate into the next release of snips.

I expect that the hash should be included in a configuration file,
but did not invest the requisite amount of time to do it right.. sorry.

Tim Peiffer 	    	    	    	peiffer at nts umn.edu
Operations Manager - Engineering Automation
Networking and Telecommunications Operations
University of Minnesota                 +1 612 626 7884 desk
2218 University Ave			+1 612 625 0006 problems
           				+1 612 626 1002 fax
Minneapolis MN 55455, USA

engineer8# diff rrdgraph.cgi.orig rrdgraph.cgi
244a246,259
>   my %LABEL = (
>              "Bandwidth",  "0-100 percentage",
>              "PktsPerSec", "Pkts Per Sec",
>              "named-status", "SOA Avail T/F",
>              "ntp", "Stratum",
>              "ICMP-RTT", "msec",
>              "ICMP-ping", "Pkts Rcvd",
>              "WWWport", "Port/page Available T/F",
>              "WWWspeed", "download time in msec",
>              "radius", "Port Available T/F",
>              "Thruput", "Kbps",
>              );
>   my ($match, $label, $labelfound);

269c284,291
<
---
>   foreach $match (keys %LABEL) {
>     printf STDERR "examining match $match\n";
>     if ($imgfile =~ /$match/) {
>       $label = $LABEL{$match};
>       $debug && printf STDERR "found label in %s -> %s\n",$match, $label;
>       last;
>     }
>   }
282a305