     [snips-users] snipslogd not getting/passing info?

Hi,

	Hostmon is saying there are disks that are over the limit, but
when snipslogd passes it to my scripts, all I see is :

Tue Jan 15 13:45:13 2002 [hostmon]: DEVICE +o.ttsg.com o.ttsg.com VAR
DFspace_%used 88 95 %full LEVEL Warning LOGLEVEL Warning STATE down

	But in genweb, it sees it properly...

	Whats up? Scanned the archives quickly, no answers...

		Tuc/TTSG Internet Services, Inc.