     Re: [snips-users] TextView still beeping after critical systems restored

The 'beeping' is to indicate a 'change in state' and you have to
acknowledge it to turn it off. When any test changes state again, it will
again start beeping.

There is a command line option to disable beeping altogether when you
start it up.

    -vikas