     [snips-users] email notification in snips

hi!

i've set up snips v1.1 in my freebsd 4.2 box.  whenever a device goes down,
i get a lot of emails that tells me that it has gone down.  but when the
device goes up, i don't get any notification. why is this so?  notifier.pl
is set in my crontab to run every 5 minutes.

here are the relevant conf files.

notifier-confg:
default    0    renem at asti dost.gov.ph:email:-1

snipslogd-confg:
ippingmon       critical        |/usr/local/snips/bin/notifier.pl^-
rpcpingmon      critical        |/usr/local/snips/bin/notifier.pl^-

best regards,

----
Rene C. Mendoza
Advanced Science & Technology Institute