     Re: [snips-users] web interface

Phil Chen wrote:
Hello,

I have been using the directory path http://mymachine/snips/Info.html as a start web
path. I don't believe an index.html path comes with the deployment. I just installed
this so I could be wrong.

Phil

Hi,

I signed up for this list but i don't see any traffic, i hope someone
still is out there...

I got everything running just fine, except some of the web junk.  It is
creating the pages, but no index file so when i go to
http://mymachine/snips  i just see a directory listing.  :-(  what did i
miss?

Just create a soft link to whichever page you want as the default. User.html, is what we use here. You only have to do it once.

--Rick