     [snips-users] genweb.cgi vs. snipsweb.cgi

Howdy.

I inherited a mostly-installed snips from a previous administrator. Right now there is "genweb.cgi" in a crontab, which creates the four .html files:
- Critical.html
- Warning.html
- Error.html
- Info.html

every few minutes. But there is also a .cgi called "snipsweb.cgi".

Is this a replacement for those? That is, is it supposed to display "live" data as opposed to the freshly html'ized data?

All mine does is display "Please wait as screen reloads..." -- possibly because it's not installed properly. If it's supposed to do something, please let me know, I'll get it working.
--
Daniel MacKay
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada