     Re: [snips-users] hostmon: "no more, no less"

Odd, I thought I had posted that previous Subject: line as

Subject: Want *exactly* X things

In any case - thank you for your carefully considered response. It sounds like it'll be easier for me to write a "tomcatmon" which has its own config file, and periodically looks at the TomCats variable in the hostmon data and alarms when it's abnormal.

All the best.
--
Daniel MacKay
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada