     Re: [snips-users] hostmon empty events

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 01:37:18PM +0000, Robert Lister wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 03:12:45PM -0800, Russell Van Tassell wrote:
> > ...I've not commited it to CVS yet, as I've recently not had time to
> > actually look at and understand the changes, though perhaps Vikas or
> > someone else has already?
>
> Umm. I may be missing something here, but where is this CVS server of which
> you speak? Can I check out an updated source tree?
>
> Rob

I think it's in the list archives somewhere... it's actually run by
Vikas (of course).  I believe he provides read-only access to the source
for folks... I'll see if I can dig up the instructions again.

Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"A real person has two reasons for doing anything ... a good reason and
the real reason."