     [snips-users] RRD librrd.so.0 Problem

Hi All,

I'm facing one problem in starting every monitor in Snips . Whenever I try to start and see the status of ippingmon monitor under /usr/local/snips/init.d directory it gives following error :

./ippingmon.init  status

ippingmon not running
Process run file (/usr/local/snips/run/ippingmon.error) is:
/usr/local/snips/bin/ippingmon: error while loading shared libraries: librrd.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Though I've checked for librrd.so.0 file , its there in /usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.48/lib path . I've configured same path at the time of installation of Snips.

I'm using following configuration :

a)Linux 2.4.18-14
b)snips-1.1
c)rrdtool-1.0.48

How to resolve the same problem and where we can define the rrd libraries path after the installation of snips .
Pls help & guide .

Thx & Reg
Vikrant