     Re: [snips-users] snmpmon-collector and cisco for uptime

On Monday 25 April 2005 09:52 am, Allan P. Magmanlac wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I was able to find the full correct identifier and
> it's working now.
>
> Also, is there a way I can use snips package to monitor if all the lines
> in the dts are busy. Users use up all the lines by dialing in.
> Or is there a way I can use snips to determine the number of users who
> are currently dialed in to our dialup terminal server?

looks like modemmon dos that. unfortunatelly it doesn't use SNMP

# Modemmon  reads a list of cisco terminal servers to monitor (from
# a config file) and thresholds. It then logs into the cisco's and
# counts the number of lines in use. When the used lines exceeds the
# thresholds, the lines are displayed in SNIPS data format.
# Requires the 'rcisco' program for logging into the cisco specified.
# Identifies dialin lines from the description field of the lines.