     Re: [snips-users] snipsweb.cgi loops continuously

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 01:32:15PM -0300, Daniel MacKay wrote:
> >Just at a glance...  restoreurl is a parameter (form variable) that
> >basically includes the "refresh" screen; if it's null, it has the side
> >effect of just refreshing the current page.
>
> Right- and the current page is the page that says,

> so it cheerfully refreshes that page - forever.  I added a line:
>
> 	  $FORM{'restoreurl'} or $FORM{'restoreurl'} = "genweb-filter.cgi" ;

I need to look at this a little closer to see how it's set... I had
thought there might be some weird "stateful" trick in there to try to
keep the next page in-mind, but it's been a long time since I've done
any diving in to the CGI.

...but that's probaly a good overall patch to apply to this thing,
anyway (ie. refresh to something more meaningful if that's somehow not
set).

--
Russell M. Van Tassell
russell at loosenut com

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, 'cuz, you are crunchy and
 taste good with ketchup."