     Re: [snips-users] hostmon not rrd'ing

Do you have any other perl monitors that are working with RRD? (apcmon,
armon, bgpmon, bpmon, ciscomon, snmpmon, sqlmon, syslogon, upsmon...
just to name a few).

I have RRD from: - ippingmon - portmon - radiusmon - ntpmon

but nothing from hostmon (which is of course the most useful thing.)

There's no mention of RRD in any of the run/*error files.

Does it matter which version of RRDtool I'm using? I couldn't get RRDTool 1.2 whatever to compile on Linux so I installed 1.0.45.

You can try toggling debug to 2 or more in hostmon

Did that - $SNIPS::dorrd is indeed getting set.

I can't figure out where it gets used, though. Where is it that the data actually moves the data from hostmon into rrd?

Any suggestions would be helpful.  thanks. -dan
--
Daniel MacKay
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, +1 902.499.0488