     etherload logging to remote machine

Is there anyway to debug why etherload is not logging to my nocol host
when it runs on another machine? I've got the remote machine in the
noclogd config file, but looking through the source code for etherload I
can't even see any code for attempting to connect to LOGHOST and no
calls to any of the library eventlog routines. Am I missing something
here?

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.