     multiple steams for noclogd

Bonjour!

I am new here....i saw in the archives that somebody had a problem in expecting that noclologd logs a critical message and pipes to a script:it didnt work. very little time after, he posted a message he did found his mistake.
Unfortunately, I have the same problem, the same configs as he, but i *do* not found the mistake......and he didn't explain his   :-(
can sb point me to the solution?

for recording purpose, the message is not logged in any log file.....

of course, if I restrict to log only it's works, and the script alone also...

thanks for any help.sorry for my bad english!

Philippe Guyot
CVF Bordeaux
32 allees d'Orleans
33000 Bordeaux France