     Re: webnocol.cgi problems

> I'm having a bit of trouble getting webnocol.cgi to work.
> Is webnocol.cgi supposed to run standalone or is it
> supposed to have a form call it? If called by a form does anyone have a

You should run 'genweb.pl' periodically from the crontab (once a minute).
This will create 5 html pages for you which will reference webnocol.cgi
to do its dirty job.

I have put a sample of the genweb.pl output at:

Clicking on the site names will run the webnocol.cgi with the appropriate
variables filled in.

Sorry for the poor documentation (perhaps I should fix the INSTALL).