     Re: outage note//scheduled outage

> You don't speak for all of us Joe,
I didn't purport to.

> I happen to like the web interface, and I don't consider an apache daemon
> running on my monitoring server a liability.  Granted, it COULD crash, in
> that event I would log in to the curses interface in a pinch.
I understand that different environments have different needs.  That's a
major reason why we are all happily using tools we can tweak, no? :-)
I was merely representing the needs of a population that were going to
be cut off from the main development tree.  No other implication was

Joe Provo
Joe Provo, Network Architect                         508.229.8400 x3006
Commercial Internet Services Group                   Fax   508.229.2375
UltraNet Communications, Inc., an RCN Company        <jprovo@ultra.net>