     Web page suggestion

I've been playing around with the web interface and it seems to me, if
you are primarily interested in monitoring hosts that it could get
pretty unweildly pretty fast. ;)

I wondering if some kind of folding could be worked out with the hostmon
outputs, possibly under the OkData entry for each host, where clicking
on that would expand to a new page with just the hostmon variables for
that host on it. Obviously you'd want the entries to move up on the top
level as they rose up in priority levels.

--
  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.