     Etherload monitoring on sun ?

The BUGS & LIMITATIONS section of etherload manual says "The SunOS nit device cannot its own traffic (the interface it is associated with). Hence, this program should not be run on a Sun system which is itself a major traffic generator." We have only SUN hosts on all of our networks, in this how can we measure the etherload. Does this mean that we have to install some NON-SUN hosts on our networks to measure the ethernet load? Also the manual says that "etherload calculates the load (as a percentage of the maximum 10Mbs)". We have many 100Mbps ethernet segments, how can we measure the load of 100Mbps ethernet segments? Highly appreciate your time and help, Many thanks in advance, Babu Koshy ( a nocol novice )