     Re: more hostmon problems

I've done some more digging and tracing of the code involved in my
previous query, and discovered that in fact, the variables I wanted to
monitor appear to being monitored but are never logged at info level,
and thus don't show up in netconsole or the web output at info level. If
I set the threshold to push one of them into warning then it shows up
fine in netconsole. So, my question now is, is this the intended
behaviour or a bug? I personally would like info level to show all
variables monitored, as it provides feedback and reassurance that the
variable is actually being monitored.

  Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity.