     Re: Problems with WebNOCOL... help!

VERY interesting... these problems only happen with MS Internet Explorer... it must use a different cookie system??? Any thougts on a fix?

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew E. Pearson <mpearson@tiac.net>
To: nocol-users@navya.com <nocol-users@navya.com>
Date: Monday, October 19, 1998 2:08 AM
Subject: Problems with WebNOCOL... help!

I figured out the authentication issues (pw encrypt) but  when I click on a device name.. I get the helpfile... if I click on DEVICE LOGS, or TROUBLESHOOT  i get asked for authentication again... then I just get a page that says "user <blah> authenticated, user level 0"   and no info..

Also when I use UPDATES.. I enter in the info... submit it... I get again asked for Auth... and it does what it says above..

Am I missing something? Docs are kinda sketchy..

Also.. how does one setup hostmon on a target machine?

And what does OSIpingmon do for you that IPPingmon doesnt??

Again docs are a little light on these..

Bear with me :)