     Re: Problems with WebNOCOL... help!

>> VERY interesting... these problems only happen with MS Internet
Explorer... it must use a different cookie system??? Any thougts on a
fix?

I believe the problem is that nocol doesn't follow the cookie
standard.  That's just a guess, I'm fairly ignorant of such matters.
I was able to make it work reliably by changing the format of the
HTTP-Cookie.  If there's interest, I will post a patch tomorrow.

Kelly