     Re: [nocol-users] A small problem with portmon and http

Hi,

no answer for me ??

Okay, additional information:

tcpdump told me, that there were incoming packets from these two
servers ???

Just another question (hope someone can help me):

I want to test the health of a MS SQL Server.
I have created an asp Page which tests with an sql statement the
health of the sql server.
If it's okay, the web server will give a 'Is alive' as a html page.
My problem is, that the connection with portmon will close after the
first packet (or \n)
I'm interested in parsing the body of the asp page. Because it's asp,
the ip packet for the body is coming some ms later.

Have someone an idea or solution ???

Bye,
Dirk

Am 02.12.98, 17:01:04, schrieb Dirk Baetjer <db@stardivision.de> zum