     [nocol-users] Call for Add-Ons, Modules, Scripts

I ask about monthly for a list of modules/add-ons people have made and share
for NOCOL but I get little response. Since we have a ton of equip I can use
almost anything here.  Since no-one else has made a conprehensive link-list
or site for these guys. I guess I will have to do it myself.

Wanted: A Comprehensive list of add-ons, scripts, module for NOCOL. Tricks,
Tips, for "included" modules, Setup suggestions, etc.

The Plan:  Send me the URLs, Links, whatever and I will put together a
website as a resource for all of us searching for these tools!