     [nocol-users] multiple ippingmon programs

i've got a few questions that i haven't found in the archives or the doc's.

1.  can ippingmon be run so that escalations happen differently for different equipment?  (router and switches should be 5 min polls, servers should be 10 min polls.)

2.  can ippingmon page me if some equipment goes down and not if other equipment goes down (local and wide area).

3.  when i "hide from critical view" will the system still page me for the device?

system is pc with redhat 5.2 kernel 2.0.36.

info is greatly appreciated...

TIA
bill