     [nocol-users] portmon MAXHOSTS

I just ran into an interesting problem that others might like to be
aware of. In portmon.h, MAXHOSTS is defined to 128. There is no checking
in portmon.c when reading the configuration file for how many hosts have
been read in from the configuration file. When MAXHOSTS is exceeded
things behave arbitrarily. If you are using large numbers of entries in
portmon-confg, you might want to increase the value of MAXHOSTS (I
increased to 1024) and recompile.

Carl

--
Carl W. Kalbfleisch