     snmpmon-client problem.

Hi all,
      Just started using nocol and I'm very happy with it,  all was going
well but seem to be having a problem using snmpmon-client on a few Cisco's
using the following syntax in my snmpmon-client-confg :

        myrouter.net    public   cisco_router

I'm getting the following error:

snmpwalk ERROR for myrouter.net/.iso.org.dod.internet.private.
enterprises.Cisco.local.linterfaces.lifTable.lifEntry.locIfCarTrans:

     Anyone able to point me in the right direction

     Thanks in advance - Gareth