     hostmon bugs on solaris2.7?

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting accurate numbers for the DFspace_avail values in
hostmon.

hostmon-client clients are running fine on the solaris machines. Looking at
debug output ($debug = 2), I see nocol correctly match the volume I want
reported (in my case the root volume, so I use /$ as the comment regexp).
However, it ends up reporting a different volume entirel!

As far as I can see, it always reports the last volume given by `df`, since
I get different results for different hosts, and this seems to be a pattern.

Has anyone else seen this?

---------
Jon Peterson <jpeterson@colt-telecom.com>
Colt Internet (Hosting Products)