     authentication problem

I have managed to install NOCOL, thanks to Vikas for pointing out some
of my errors. I am however having problems authenticating the cocol user
via the cgi script. It says that the password is invalid. I have created
the file called webusers and used the following format :

nocol:passwd:1

I am a bit confused about user level, perhaps this is why. Can anyone
explain to me the different user levels that can be used?

Has anyone got a solution to this authentication problem?

Thanks
Zaid