     Re: Hostmon & Solaris

Check your path and make sure you're using the right PS just to be sure.
 I find that on my solaris box, ps -p works fine with /bin/ps but not
/usr/ucb/ps.  in my nocollib.pl, they did not specify a direct path to
PS, and the PATH statement in nocollib.pl only adds to the existing path
rather than replaces it.

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Charles C. Figueiredo wrote:

Thank you,

Jonathan A. Zdziarski
Sr. Systems Administrator
Netrail, inc.